When it comes to music, in-ear headphones with high-quality sound can give you the enjoyment you want. However, finding the best in-ear headphones that can offer you the comfort of listening to music without straining or disturbing others is hard.
And this is the reason why we are reviewing the Bose SoundSport in-ear headphones. We want to help you to purchase incredible headphones with excellent earbuds to listen to your favorite tune without disturbance.
Read through our review below to discover the features that make Bose’s Charcoal SoundSport In-ear Headphones for Apple devices worth of your cash.
Bose’s Charcoal SoundSport In-ear Headphones Features
- Bose’s Charcoal SoundSport In-ear Headphones come with a lovely and straightforward design that is appealing. The design is weather-resistant, helping the headphones to endure the harshness of your everyday life
- Unlike other in-ear headphones that do not have carrying cases, Bose’s SoundSport in-ear headphones come with a lightweight and durable carrying case to make storage easier while keeping them safe
- Another feature that makes these in-ear headphones stand out is the inline microphone and remote mike. They make switching between calls and music easy with some iPhone models, so you don’t have to reach for your phone
- SoundSport In-ear Headphones by Bose feature three pairs of StayHear tips that match the shape of your ears. They stay comfortably in place throughout the day, even when doing tough exercises.
- The Charcoal SoundSport In-ear Headphones are among the most portable headphones you can buy. They can fit into your wallet or pocket without any difficulty, and the cable length is not that long or thick to take up much space
- These headphones feature earbuds which are made of a dense plastic which will not easily break, even if they fall several times
- Bose’s SoundSport In-ear Headphones have a TriPort technology that enables them to offer you the pure enjoyment of your music with deep and clear sound. With these headphones, there is no straining when listening to music
- They are designed to work efficiently with many Apple devices—iPhone, iPod, and iPad
- They are convenient to use during exercise due to the clothing clip that helps to avoid stressing the earbuds during workouts
- The SoundSport In-ear Headphones can be used anywhere, any time even, in the rain because they are sweat and weather resistant. This implies that they are capable of withstanding continued exposure to harsh conditions
- They offer deep and clear sound, and they are easy to use
- The in-ear headphones are durable due to the sturdy wires and weatherproof design The in-ear headphones’ acoustic ports are covered with hydrophobic auditory cloth that helps keep moisture out, but lets the sound pass through
- They offer full music listening enjoyment as you don’t have to reach for your phone to control the volume
- Bose SoundSport In-ear Headphones provide a firm, lasting, comfortable fit while spreading contact evenly across your ears
- Bose inner ear headphones are of different sizes so you can select the size that fits you. They conform naturally to the shape of the ear, even as they let in ambient sound.
- The Charcoal In-ear Headphones by Bose are easy to store because they have a storage case that takes up little space
- Allows you to quickly access phone functions and music controls using the inline remote control
- They are highly priced as compared to other inner ear headphones that work with most Apple devices
- They are suitable for use at the gym but not for everyday use including the office
- Bose’s Charcoal In-ear Headphones for Apple devices have a somewhat weak bass which if might not be ideal if you love listening to music with a nice bass
- They are poor in noise isolation as they are open, thus, allowing you to hear what is happening around. In noisy areas, you may find it hard to concentrate when using these inner ear headphones. They are, therefore, not ideal for everyday use.
- In some situations, these SoundSport inner ear headphones are likely to increase volume automatically, and this can cause harm to your ears
- The in-ear headphones have a thin cord
Although the Bose’s Charcoal SoundSport in-ear headphones are easy to carry around, they are not ideal for use at the office as they hardly block ambient noise. That is why they are good for runners as they help them monitor the surrounding.
Additionally, these headphones are not suitable for use when performing tough exercises at the gym. While these in-ear headphones are weather and sweat resistant, they should not be submerged in water or used while swimming as this can damage them.